First-time Homebuyer? Congratulations!
First-time property owners have a number of options to choose from when it comes to making a financing decision.
Buying a new home is a significant and exciting event and making the right borrowing decision will boost your long-term financial plan.
Factors to Consider When Buying Your First Home
There are many factors to consider when looking for financing options for your first home. Don’t worry though because we will help you through the whole process!
- Do you qualify for a traditional home loan?
- Does your credit qualify you for loans backed by the government?
- Do you want to live in a city or rural area?
- Have you – or an immediate family member – served in the armed forces?
- Do you want to buy a property with a ‘jumbo’ price tag?
- What funds do you have available for a downpayment?
It is well worth taking expert advice as you consider all your options before making your final choice.
Don’t be overwhelmed, we are ready to help you navigate through this decision, considering all your options, for the best outcome!